Almost 400 people were in attendance…the largest they have ever had. The Honorees were The Buccini Family, which are one of the largest developers in Delaware. As a result the audience was loaded with contractors. But the center of attention was the SCG table because our guests included the two largest private users of construction in the state, the University of Delaware and Christiana Care, plus some of its largest contractors. Our guests were:
- Alan Brangman, Executive Vice President and Treasurer, and former head of all construction at University of Delaware
- Patrick Fugeman, Vice President and Head of all construction at Christiana Care
- John Sobieski, President, Sobieski, Inc.
- Ted Williams, President, Landmark Science & Engineering
- Lew Morrison, Senior Officer, County Group Companies
- Robert Suppe, Owner, R.C. Fabricators
- Mark Rizzo, President, Joseph Rizzo & Sons, Inc.
People came over to our table somewhat in awe that we had such an impressive gathering, and the President of M&T Bank came over just to say he wanted to be near “the power table.” It was a great evening!