If you are an attorney advising your client about an asset protection or dynasty trust strategy and, during the course of your planning, you decide that a professional, individual trustee may offer more flexibility than a corporate trustee, Pinion, in affiliation with Santora CPA Group, can provide that service.
If you are a bank or a trust company facing a situation where it is not feasible to serve as trustee for a valued client’s trust, Pinion may be the perfect solution for this circumstance. We understand the unique and special nature of this arrangement, and we will protect your relationships with your valued clients.
Pinion offers the following trust services:
- With over 35 years of personal trust experience, Theresa L. Hughes, in her capacity as a Delaware resident, will act as your professional Delaware trustee
- Prepare or assure the preparation of trust tax returns or tax information letters
- Prepare trust accounting as required or requested
- Refer a nationally recognized attorney to prepare or assist your local counsel in drafting trust documents that meet Delaware statutes
The best way to learn what Pinion can do for you is to talk with our professional, independent trustee:
Theresa Hughes / 302-224-5168 / email@example.com
Theresa is supported by an experienced administration team:
Tara Bolinski, CTFA / 302-224-5166 / firstname.lastname@example.org
William Duggan, CTFA / 302-224-5152 / email@example.com
Samantha Finfer / 302-224-5143 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Richard Cairns / 610-316-9847 / email@example.com
Please be sure to check out the Pinion website at www.piniondelaware.com to learn more about the services offered – remember, it’s Your Trust – Your Choice!
We are also happy to introduce Talon Fiduciary Solutions, a Santora CPA Group Company. Talon is ready to serve in many fiduciary and non-fiduciary roles commonly present in Delaware Directed Trusts, including:
- Trust Protector
- Designated Representative
- Discretionary Distribution Advisor
- Investment Direction Advisor